RobbinsvilleUnited Methodist Church
Sundays @ 11:00am
249 West Fort Hill Rd
Robbinsville, NC 28771
We are a very welcoming congregation and would love to get to know you!
All are welcome here!
Join us for worship every Sunday at 11:00am.
We are now meeting in person again but are still practicing safe social distancing.
We kindly request that everyone continue to wear masks while inside the building.
Click below to reach our facebook worship videos page:
As we are slowly increasing our in-person connections, there are many ways in which you can stay connected.
We ask that you keep our church, our community and our world in prayer
during this difficult time.
To send a message or prayer request to the church office, please click the button below:
There are plenty of ways you can still serve if you are still practicing social distancing:
- Donate clothing or household items to a charity near you.
- Donate food or money to a local food pantry.
- Donate to UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- Write cards to senior shut-ins or those in nursing homes.
- Call a friend just to check on them and ask if you can pray for them.
Even from our homes there are lots of ways to reach out!